I hate chicken breast. Hate it. It’s dry, it smells funny, but it’s good for you. Here is a recipe that makes it not so good for you. But it is delicious.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup panko
- 1 tbs paprika
- 2 tbs oil
- Salt to taste
- A heavy board
- Meat tenderizer
- Fry pan
- 2 plates
- Beat the crap out of the chicken with the meat tenderizer, making sure it is all the same thickness. Use the heavy board to protect your counters.
- Beat the egg in a bowl. Spread the flour with paprika mixed in out on a plate. Spread panko out on your second plate.
- Dust each side of the chicken with flour, dip it in the egg, then cover each side thickly in panko.
- Heat oil in pan until a bead of water flicked on it causes it to sizzle loudly. Using tongs, lay each chicken breast gently in the pan.
- Cooking time is going to vary based on thickness of chicken. I cooked mine for 4 minutes each side.